My Basic Belief System
- You cannot out train poor nutrition or sleep!
- Walk everyday loaded
- Learn how to control the spine and pelvic floor
- Don't build Strength on top of dysfunction
- Lift heavy, using compound movements while avoid form breakdown.
- Learn new movements.
- Do some short duration high intensity bouts of movement. Movement that you have a very good understanding of.
100 swings at half bodyweight
Anytime you put down the kettlebell, reverse drag a 1/2 to 1/3 bodyweight sled one city block and back.
The whole thing needs to be done under 15 minutes.